Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5050 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!

Go down 
+2
crazydragongirl
Sagalator
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Oh, okay. I just really hate typos. So did DV somehow give you her account?
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:10 pm

This IS her account... like the layout?
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Yeah, it's her account. I recognize the location-"I believe i am in post-apocalyptic america."

Oh, and by the way-I JUST FOUND THE IPHONE'S ALL CAPS KEY!!!! YAAAAYYYY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:14 am

Awesomeness!! can't remember what it is but there is a shortcut on the computer where you type all lower-case, hit the buttons, and it all becomes caps.

It's probably on google somewhere. Hmm... not too fond of the layout.

BTW I'm off here this weekend, I'll be in Charleston on the USS Yorktown camping Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_bounce Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_bounce Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_bounce Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted It'll be fun!! I'll be back monday.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:27 am

*Delighted smugglies* YOU FIXED THE EDIT BUTTON!!!! I'll probably be doing lots of al caps for a little while. And i want to eat all the sherbert in the freezer for breakfast. Wouldn't that just be awesome?
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 pm

The edit button fixed itself. XD The Okami are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrresssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm

I'm trying to create for myself a research encyclopedia thing in word on mythology, but it's not as easy as i expected. I'm trying to collaborate all the mythological gods that are list on wikipedia, and the copying, pasting, and mainly the cutting is has taken about two hour so far. I just spent about half an hour removing bulletpoints. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 am

LOL!! Well, I just got a lecture on the definition of the word "pixel". It was not fun.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:13 am

A lecture on the on the meaning of a single word? Yig......
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:13 am

yeppers...

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Huh? You're back? You're back as in, DV? I thought you were going to be away for about a month!
Back to top Go down
Jes
The Admin's Homie
The Admin's Homie
Jes

Humor : Beating up men

RP Charry Info
Name: Baby Girl
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:45 pm

no facebook so im bored no one to talk to now Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Confused
they are both mad at me now idk what i should do
i hate boys sometimes!!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Confused
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Hi, Jes! This isn't a chatbox, so for those of us who don't understand the mysterious language of half-sentences, could you try to use proper grammar when you're on WAC? Thanks! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:48 pm

CDG XD XD

Know how you feel, Jes! I feel like that a lot now. except it's between people I have and have never met....
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:51 pm

@Curfew

I am DV. fear me!!!!!!!! sike lol I'm a faker on that. and we all know it.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:20 am

http://www.wyff4.com/BoilingSprings(SC)-high-school/index.html plesae click this link ASAP, scroll halfway down until you see the poll on the right side. Select Boiling Springs High and click vote!! please!! Our band is 1000 votes behind and we need to WIN AGAIN THIS WEEK!!!!!! pleases guys. DON'T VOTE FOR THE OTHER TWO OR WE WILL LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for triple posting. I'll merge my last two posts.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:06 pm

I recently became a part of the library's teen advisory board. While i was walking home, my sister texted me that there was a TAB (teen advisory board) meeting. So i walked to the library and was told that there wasn't a meeting. And then i received this text.

I think theres a different meeting 4 tab members

Now, i do not have a very deep understanding of textspeek. I interperted her message to mean that this wasn't actually a tab meeting, technically, it was just a meeting of four tab members, a meeting which may or may not be tab-related, when what she meant to say that there was actually just a work session, and there would be a tab meeting at some later point in time. After all this i wasn't sure if this was a tab meeting or if it was happening at the library. So i called my sister to ask if the meeting was at the library or the school, and there proceeded a conversation during which i was enlightened to the fact that i was the supreme essence of idiocy for ever supposing the meeting could be at the school. And the i started walking back torward the library. And the i received a text that, oh, by the way, the meeting wasn't actually happening for an hour and a half.

Is my sister trying to make my life difficult?
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:19 pm

TAB!!!

We called it TAG in maryland; I attended it at Lexi for nearly 3 years. And I've yet to find the BS Library and see if they have one Sad

LOL Razz We used to play text tag to find out when meetings were... Ms. So-and-so would email Zech who'd text Lynette who'd tell me and Carmie who'd tell Andrew and Sangeeta and (at one point) Penguin Dude. I miss Penguin Dude. He was funny. He also disappeared one or two years ago.

We made up a library Christmas song called Shingle Bells. Smile It was one of our more enjoyably bright moments.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:01 pm

My sister is utterly incapable of understanding some basic prinsciples that, when understood, are very highly beneficial to anyone in your immediate vicinity. For instance: Couches are made to be used by more than one person. Being seventeen, i would think that my sister ought to have grasped that concept by this point. Apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:07 am

OHH!!! BURN!!

I'm feeling crabby. Don't know why, but I'll keep my attitude off here.

I have a dozen doughnuts!! -1 because Jes had one.

-3 when XxChihiroxX and her cousin see them.

-8 before I get home.

-13 after that when Lurk eats one, Thor eats one, Kale eats one, I eat one, and Lurk and Kale eat Thor to get his.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:38 am

So you get to eat all the doughnuts! Right?

Yesterday in gym i dropped a forty-five pound weight on my foot. It hurt. Although i don't really remember it hurting, i just remember thinking oh no it's gonna land on my foot and then it lands on my foot and there's this loud clang as it tumbles onto another metal thingy and suddenly everyone's staring at me. In about sixty seconds, if not less, my big toe turned purple. And after a few hours it turned sky blue. And sometime after i got home it started throbbing. And it hasn't really changed since then. Apparently there's a possibility of my toenail falling off (freaky) and it's still sky blue. Happens to be the exact same color as one of the chalks in my art class.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:22 am

OMD!! I hope it feels better soon!!

I made a new topic on SF this morning, I wonder when It'll get locked. It's called "In The Land of Noobs" and contains stuff I have never before admitted on there. Including the most embarrassing of all.

Muah.

I can't wait, I'm gonna have the house to myself all night.
Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

Humor : crashing my motherboard

RP Charry Info
Name: Fenrir
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Race: Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 am

I'm on!! Thor is here.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:33 am

Okay. So a few minutes ago, i thought i smelled pasta cooking downstairs. So i went to check out what me and my sister would be having for lunch. And he was making a box of macaroni. If you're not CD, you might not understand this, but i'll do my best to explain. My dad is an incredibly gourmet person. And boxed macaroni isn't a terribly gourmet kind of meal, so he usually doesn't make it, but when he does, his gourmetification powers go on at full. And then i saw that he was putting mustard in the macaroni. I do not like mustard, and i can only imagine what else will go into that pot. But all there is for me to do is put my faith in dad's superhuman abilities to make anything taste incredible, and hopefully, he'll somehow manage to nullify my dislike of mustard.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Oh sheesh!! Wowzers!! My gma puts Nacho cheese in hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Whatever Bin :: Loony Bin (GD)-
Jump to: