Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5028 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Haven't seen one of these in a while...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Left_bar_bleue1/10Haven't seen one of these in a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

Haven't seen one of these in a while... Empty
PostSubject: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:45 am

Okay, this is a game, but it is one I used to love years ago. I forget the name of it. It's not quite a RP, and not quite a game.

You are standing in a room with one of every object in existance.

Rules:
You have to use an object every time you post.
You cannot use an object someone has used before, even if it was 1000 posts ago.
You have to use it in a way that the next person can find a way to do something, so the thread goes on and doesn't get stale.
You MAY attack the person above you if you so wish.
Nothing dirty, please.
You may use an item a previous person-within the last 10 posts- used, as long as you use a new item too. Bold this item to avoid confusion, please.
Also, Strawberry poptarts and Wildberry poptarts would be considered two separate items as they are not exactly the same.

example:
DV: I grab pizza and start to eat it.
Next person: I grab duct tape and tape DV's mouth shut.
3rd person: I use fishing line to tie up Next person.
(pizza, duct tape and fishing line may be used again)

Get it? Okay, then here we go.
DV: I sit reading a copy of Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment.
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Left_bar_bleue32/40Haven't seen one of these in a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:44 am

Even if this technically isn't a game, i think it should go in forum games.

Grabs a crowbar and knocks DV unconscious, then grabs the book and begins reading avidly

This sort of reminds me of The Other Family on SF. And sorry for the writing style, it's what everyone uses on SF and i've been there so long i can't do it any other way. Can you introduce multiple items in one post?

Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

Humor : I'm always in good humour XP

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Left_bar_bleue6/10Haven't seen one of these in a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:38 pm

I moved it ^;^ I think it IS a game actually, since we have one main goal, to use items, and one thing to avoid, which would be using the same item twice. ^;^
*Takes the computer and guards it with life* (HA! I got the ONLY computer!)
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Left_bar_bleue1/10Haven't seen one of these in a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:51 am

Okay, wasn't quite sure. Hey, the nice thing about this is, you just said "computer". If I said a VAIO computer, I can still use it Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_biggrin
Also, multiple new items in one post IS allowed.

I grab a dictionary and smash Curfew's computer
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Left_bar_bleue32/40Haven't seen one of these in a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:11 am

Grabs a bouncy ball with triple bounce and sends it careening around the room
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:13 am

Grabs a papper aorplanre and fkies it off a cliiff into Narnia
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 am

Ball bounces into a bucket of water, then out again, now trailing water all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Haven't seen one of these in a while... Left_bar_bleue6/10Haven't seen one of these in a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:53 pm

*Drinks a coke while using the telly to watch DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!* Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_twisted Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_twisted Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_twisted Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_twisted Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_twisted Haven't seen one of these in a while... Herz Haven't seen one of these in a while... Herz Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_twisted Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Uses pingpong paddle to send the tripble bounce bouncy ball everywhere at lightspeed Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Dances with a dalek ^;^
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 pm

What's that?

Grabs a disco ball and runs around, dancing.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:06 am

A dalek is a creature from Doctor Who, a metal thingy XP

Starts playing with some markers.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Listens to a mp4 player. (the one with video and a color screen that isnt an ipod)
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Grabs one of CD's markers and begins scrawling all over the wall
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:14 pm

uses orange spraypaint to help CDG
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Tapes a santa stencil onto the wall CD is spray painting
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Spray paints over santa stencil
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Uses crayons and markers and glue to add in santa's face and puts hundreds of bells on the reindeer
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 pm

builds a wooden manger

(I am semi-religious.)
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:37 pm

As in, you go to church only occasionally? Grabs an axe and attempts to demolish manger
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:39 pm

I DON'T go to church but am Christian.

uses cross to repel axe
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Sits down and hugs Rainbow beanie baby, crying as attempt to demolish manger fails
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:43 pm

laughs manically

uses ReBirth spell to bring Fripp into the game

FRIPP'S RULES:

1. you can't kill Fripp.
2. you can try to kill Fripp.
3. Fripp can use objects.
4. Fripp can be controlled by admins/mods/spammers only.

Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Throws Rainbow in Fripp's face and runs
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Fripp takes Rainbow and uses it like a boomerang, baraly mising CDG

Takes a glas of water and throws randomly behind them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven't seen one of these in a while...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Whatever Bin :: Forum Games-
Jump to: