Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5029 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Admin needs something to do.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
The Admin needs something to do. Left_bar_bleue1/10The Admin needs something to do. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

The Admin needs something to do. Empty
PostSubject: The Admin needs something to do.   The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:37 am

This is about exactly what the title says.

I am out of interesting things to do.

Can anyone help me with this? Otherwise I will be working with the dog lady nearby for all of eternity.....
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
The Admin needs something to do. Left_bar_bleue32/40The Admin needs something to do. Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

PostSubject: Re: The Admin needs something to do.   The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Well, first of all... YOU COULD INFORM EVERYONE THAT THE URL'S CHANGED!
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
The Admin needs something to do. Left_bar_bleue1/10The Admin needs something to do. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: The Admin needs something to do.   The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Have you checked your email? Shocked I sent a message out.... it'll be from saphiran.vadertot@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
The Admin needs something to do. Left_bar_bleue32/40The Admin needs something to do. Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Admin needs something to do.   The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:39 am

When was that? I don't seem to have any emails from that address.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Admin needs something to do.   The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 pm

uh-oh... time for a spam check!! should i send it from the 240 email I use occasionally instead?
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Admin needs something to do.   The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:09 pm

*Checks trash* Maybe there's something wrong with my iphone's email app (actually, i know there's something wrong with my iphone's email app.) But apparently, i have nothing in my trash folder.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Admin needs something to do.   The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:21 pm

I'll send a test email out tonight. See if you get one from Gmail.

I sent out a notice to all the mods earlier from the 240 email as well.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Admin needs something to do.   The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Test email sent. btw, I just realized some messages may be coming from board@forumotion.com, which is the default sender. I'll see if I can change that so they allways come from Saphiran.vadertot.

Let me know if you get this at my 240 email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Admin needs something to do.   The Admin needs something to do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Admin needs something to do.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Whatever Bin :: Loony Bin (GD)-
Jump to: