Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5058 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Darth Aslan Is Resigning

Go down 
5 posters

Select 1 each for Admin (A) and Mod (M) nominees
(A) CrazyDragonGirl
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Vote_lcap36%Darth Aslan Is Resigning Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
(A) Curfewdawn
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Vote_lcap9%Darth Aslan Is Resigning Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
(M) StarCraftkiller
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Vote_lcap9%Darth Aslan Is Resigning Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
(M) Rainbo
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Vote_lcap18%Darth Aslan Is Resigning Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
(M) Jes
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Vote_lcap27%Darth Aslan Is Resigning Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Scary Little Husky Girl
Forum TroubleMaker
Forum TroubleMaker
Scary Little Husky Girl

Humor : What do you do if a spamming cat crosses your path? You say, damn, he's got good typing skills!

RP Charry Info
Name: SMIBBY
EXP:
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Left_bar_bleue3/10Darth Aslan Is Resigning Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Race: SMIB

Darth Aslan Is Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:58 am

DA will be resigning soon due to the fact that he is going to the C-WORD. affraid

Because of this there will be an open admin spot, which will be given to a mod and another member will become a mod.

The nominees for admin are CDG and Curfew, and the nominees for mod are StarCraft killer, Rainbo, and Jes.

Besides this, there will be an opening for a new member leader. Y'know, someone to help the new people learn the ropes.

StarCraftkiller will soon be rejoining the community, hopefully. Smile

YOU MUST PICK ONE MARKED A AND ONE MARKED M IN THE POLL!!
ALSO, PLEASE STATE WHO YOU VOTED FOR SO WE CAN MAKE SURE NO CHEATING OCCURS.

I voted for CDG and SCk.

Sorry to edit your post but I made this an announcement. Smile

Last edited by Sagalator on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made Global Announcement.)
Back to top Go down
http://graphicdynasty.proboards.com
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Left_bar_bleue1/10Darth Aslan Is Resigning Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Rainbo/Curf. It was hard but my sister came by and godmodded me with a wireless mouse Sad That it should come to this....
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
Scary Little Husky Girl
Forum TroubleMaker
Forum TroubleMaker
Scary Little Husky Girl

Humor : What do you do if a spamming cat crosses your path? You say, damn, he's got good typing skills!

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Left_bar_bleue3/10Darth Aslan Is Resigning Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:56 am

How did your sister godmod you with a wireless mouse? Or should I even ask? Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Saga on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made text readable-new background :))
Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

Humor : crashing my motherboard

RP Charry Info
Name: Fenrir
EXP:
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Left_bar_bleue2/10Darth Aslan Is Resigning Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Race: Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:07 am

I voted for CDG and Jes. Jes made me vote for her Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jes
The Admin's Homie
The Admin's Homie
Jes

Humor : Beating up men

RP Charry Info
Name: Baby Girl
EXP:
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Left_bar_bleue4/10Darth Aslan Is Resigning Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:56 am

Like a Star @ heaven I voted for CDG and Jes. flower
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Left_bar_bleue32/40Darth Aslan Is Resigning Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:05 am

I voted for jes because she's the only one on the mod list that has actually posted, and i would've voted for CD, but she hasn't been on for a while. So the other option was me.
Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Left_bar_bleue2/10Darth Aslan Is Resigning Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:14 am

Yay! The decision may be final now, gotta run through Saga and Chihiro first and confirm but we needed five people to vote at a minimum before we could decide.

SCk has been extremely sick lately so he hasn't been on; he's been barely talking to even Saga and those two normally talk all the time.

>Wonders when he is allowed to announce who told Lissy to do this and that it was suimply done for test purposes<

I'm a Senior in high school... Lissy failed to mention that. I am only LOOKING at the C-words.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Left_bar_bleue1/10Darth Aslan Is Resigning Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:56 am

This achieves my vote as well. Now, if I can get Chihiro on in the next hour, we'll be set.

This has to pass through all three of us because it's so major, and it's hard to get Chihiro on right now due to EOCs. If she agrees, and POSTS that she agrees, the changes will go into effect right away. Until then, we can't do it because we want there to be public proof. That's DA's reasoning anyways.

>Wonders why Lissy was allowed to do this in the first place<

BTW Lissy, doing this is considered to be WRONG as you are forcing a decision that was planned to come later on. If this place was bigger I would institute a ban on your account, something I have never done. (We are excluding the night I banned SCk because I was going to be on here a lot and was talking to him on the phone and had no intention of talking to him in both places at once here.) You may be my RP buddy but you have forumed before; rules don't change that much!

Also, I am hoping to add some other major updates soon. News coming soon but I have refrained from telling Lissy after this happened.

*texts Chihiro* oh, the joys of using the phone to contact your mods and fellow admins...
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Chihiro didn't follow the rules.

She voted for one,d didn't post, and I KNOW I texted her the right instructions... will give her one more chance.

Anyways, it's looking final right now.
Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:50 am

I will go ahead and make the changes anyways, and fix it back if she objects until we get it worked out. I'll keep my rank until it's final though.
Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:59 am

EDIT:: Fixed. When Chihiro gets online in about an hour and a half, if she agrees, I will demote myself. However, I will continue to lead the TILO group. One of my last actions will be to add a group board, and sub boards for each group. Mods and Admins will keep the mod board though Smile and there will be a place for the groups to challenge each other, under the War Forum.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Darth Aslan Is Resigning Left_bar_bleue32/40Darth Aslan Is Resigning Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Hey! Suddenly i'm an admin, and i have magic powers.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:50 am

Ah, yes!! De magic powers of our awesomeness!!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:58 am

That innocent little link labeled "Administration panel..." I've spent so long watching loius and anniebee fix sf's problems with their magic powers, and now it's MY finger on the magic button! MWAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Scary Little Husky Girl
Forum TroubleMaker
Forum TroubleMaker
Scary Little Husky Girl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:35 am

Oh sheesh! NOW I'm scared...

Hey, I still gots my little banner I own Twisted Evil Forum TroubleMaker!!
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:16 am

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Listen to the admins' evil cackling... Laughing

BTW, SLHG, wanna just be "The Admin's Homie" like I just did to a few others? Smile
Back to top Go down
Scary Little Husky Girl
Forum TroubleMaker
Forum TroubleMaker
Scary Little Husky Girl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:32 am

NO!!

Saga is flippin' evil, degrading mods by calling them her "Homies"... Laughing
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Do you disrespect the admins?

DO NOT DISRESPECT THE EVIL ADMINISTRATORS OF INSANITY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:42 pm

WHAT SHE SAID!!

XD XD

SLHG, see the black husky? That's us. See the brown husky? That's you. Alpha and Beta. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darth Aslan Is Resigning   Darth Aslan Is Resigning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darth Aslan Is Resigning
Page 1 of 1