Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5050 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL

Go down 
3 posters

AND THE LEVEL YOU CHOOSE IS...?
Admins only
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Vote_lcap0%THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mods
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Vote_lcap33%THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Special Ranks
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Vote_lcap67%THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Members
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Vote_lcap0%THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Left_bar_bleue1/10THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Empty
PostSubject: THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL   THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am

This poll is to decide wether or not the Big Bad Black Box of Impending Doom should be limited to specific users. In other words, wether only admins and mods should use it, or wether everyone can use it.

Admins Only means mods and below can't.
Mod level means only admins/mods.
Special Ranks level means everyone not listed as "member" (such as SCLG) can use it.
Member level means everyone.

PLEASE VOTE!!
(If mods and up is chosen, the code will be moved from CHWYAB to the Modboard.)
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
Scary Little Husky Girl
Forum TroubleMaker
Forum TroubleMaker
Scary Little Husky Girl

Humor : What do you do if a spamming cat crosses your path? You say, damn, he's got good typing skills!

RP Charry Info
Name: SMIBBY
EXP:
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Left_bar_bleue3/10THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Race: SMIB

PostSubject: Re: THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL   THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:10 pm

I believe SPECIAL RANKS should get the privilege. Mainly because I love the BBBOD and want to have my ability to use it to spam the hell out of this place.
Back to top Go down
http://graphicdynasty.proboards.com
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Left_bar_bleue1/10THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL   THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Lissy, language.td>
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

Humor : I'm always in good humour XP

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Left_bar_bleue6/10THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL   THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 pm

I say mods and up; that way we can copy Wolvie and use it to freak people out. Also, that gives people a reason to want to level up and whatnot....^;^
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL   THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:25 am

yeah... speaking of which this site contains a post that beat Wolvie-We have quoted the BBBOD!! we remain unconquered!!
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

Humor : I'm always in good humour XP

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Left_bar_bleue6/10THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL   THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Awww.....Poor Wolvie got beat with a big black box....Wolvie needs a hug *Tries to tackleglomp but gets punched in the face* ^;^
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL   THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:13 am

Wolvie wouldn't do a facepunch... at least not to us XD girls have immunity

And I am going to say this: I voted special ranks. However, I COULD make it mods and up and give SCLG access to the code, that can't be too hard. DA might not like that, but it makes life easier for everyone.

Any for that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL   THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BIG BAD BLACK BOX OF DOOM LIMITATIONS POLL
Page 1 of 1