Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5058 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!

Go down 
+2
crazydragongirl
Sagalator
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Empty
PostSubject: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:33 pm

lol! so, first real topic, huh?? what an HONOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think more people should join my Awesomness Club...

this is the forum for youir random thoughts, etc, at any time. just no double posting, k?
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:14 am

'elo? anyone out there?

to be completely honest, im starting to think there isnt.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Well, is this a triple post? Oh well, It's been over 48 hours since my last one.

THere IS NO ONe ELse OUt THere. I JUst REalized THat.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:03 pm

I'm here! I'm trying to get on pretty often, but i never remember. I'll try to remind myself, though.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 pm

AWWWW!!!! I love your pic!!!!!!!!!! *giggles* I needa ggo back on Icanhazcheezburger and get some pics. My bro had one that says, "Keep it down, I'm on the phone" with a siamese kitty standing on an old-fashioned telephone.

It's rather adorable.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Smile Yeah, normally i'd have a dragon or something, but this is the forum of craziness. So i decided on a lolcat. I googled lolcat, found icanhazcheezbureger, sifted through the lolcats and found this. I couldn't figure out how to resize it, but then i found this great website where all you have to do is upload a picture, tell it how big you want it, and there it is! Even i can do that.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Looks like no one's posting. Which means i'll have to say something which may catch someone's interest. Did you know i have a crazy imagination? I do. I'll be doing something completely ordinary that i do every day, and suddenly, i'll notice something odd. For instance a deer will be chewing on a foxglove-which, in case you don't know, is a poisonous flower which deer don't eat-or the floor lamp will be in the wrong place. It doesn't have to be much, but soon i will have construed this slight deviation from normality to mean that my mom's been replaced from an alien from outer space who's a spy trying to figure out how to best invade the planet earth. And then i'm imagining my autobiography of how i single-handedly fended off the alien force winning the nobel prize and the president is congratulating me. Or whatever happens when you save the world from utter destruction and win the nobel prize all in the same day.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

Humor : I'm always in good humour XP

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Left_bar_bleue6/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Wow, that's cool! GO CRAZY IMAGINATIONS!!!!!! *High fives you*

The other day me and my mum were in the car and we saw this weird red thing in the grass, well it turned out that it was like a little tiny fawn! It was so cute and still had spots and its fur was auburn and it was just...well mom said she wanted to bite it....XD And then we were all panicked like "WHERE'S ITS MOMMA!!!???" but then she showed up, so that was good ^;^

Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm

FAWN! Cyootsie! I love fawns! Once i saw two teeny little fawns in my backyard. They were each about the size of a cat and covered in white spots. They were SO ADORABLE!
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Left_bar_bleue6/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 pm

OMG, really? EEP! *Huggles a fawn* those little dears *Cackles. MUAHAHAHAHAAaA! Dears* are SO cute! XD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Tristan from King Arthur 2004 (With Clive Owen and Kiera Knightley) IS SO HAWT! Yes, there has finally been a guy I've deemed HAWT. XD *Purrs with absolute pleasure* EEP I love 'im! Check him OUT! EEP! ^;^

Come Here When You Are Bored....!! PH7Qgbcg0G7f9e_1_m

lol! drunken I love you *Dies and melts into puddle of fangirlness* I'ma start a thread after this lol XD
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Me and some other girls are doing karaoke. SINGING ROCKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 am

XD Karaoke? Gah, I hate that word. Contemplating the spelling makes my head hurt lol, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! XD What sort of songs are you guys singing?^;^

*Sulks* last night I had a dream that Tristy-Tils up there CARAMELLDANCED! O.M.G!!! XP
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:34 am

Smile Yeah, the spelling is pretty odd. We sang a lot of songs. My mom and another woman we know sang listen to the rhythym of the falling rain, and me and my sister and our two friends sang a bunch of different songs. Our two friends (they're sisters) sang a duet together, something by a band called mychemicalromance. And my dad sang the hairbrush song. LOL it was silly. And i sang caramelldansen twice. Apparently my sister doesn't like that song. pale

EDIT: Any idea why my sig never pops up under my post? I went to preferences and made sure it's enabled, but no working.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Ooh, my chemical romance? Lol, what song was it? I know one of them...was it "I'm not okay (I promise)" or something like that? YAY! Caramelldansen! *High fives you* That's so epic! And WHAT? How can anyone not like to caramelldance?! affraid XD You mean like the Larry the cucumber hairbrush song? AWESOME!!! ^;^ *Starts screaming it and doing air-guitar* XD

Hmmm, I honestly have no idea about that. Mine won't show up either, I think. I'lla have to ask Solem about that and try to get it fixed A.S.A.P XD
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Actually, i have no idea what song it was. But i'm thinking of looking up mychemcalromance on rhapsody later. Currently, caramelldansen is my favorite song. I told my sister to go watch the music video five times in a row and she'll love it, but she refuses.

Earlier we had a blackout. It was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Oh, okies ^;^ Mychemicalromance does some pretty awesome songs ^;^ *Huggles them* XD

OMG, seriously? Hmmm, well then this is for her:

lol! lol! lol! lol! XD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! My mum is ordering the first eight RA books! EEEP! affraid Tat is sooooo awesome! *Tackle hugs John Flanagan* <3
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 pm

I showed it to her, but she still won't watch it. We'll have to devise a sneak attack to get her to watch it. Or maybe just grab her, tie her to a chair, and play it. The situation might impair her appreciation, though.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 pm

*gets a rope* shall we? XD

Awww, but once you've the dance you can invision all of you favourite characters doing it! XD Last night I dreamed Tristan *fangirl reaction* was caramelldancing snd discussing starberries and cerial....it was WEIRD XD
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Lol. Yeah, i'm getting some really strange mental images.....

EDIT: Some virus got into my computer. So dad's fixing it right now. *Gloomy sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:17 am

WHOA!! Seems the ADNMIN is the one who needs to get more active Very Happy

As for the siggy thing, it might be in the Admin controls. I can't fix it here at school so I'll try to have it worked out by Friday. PM me on Saphira if you get time or I'll forget. Smile

Anyways, This web design class is SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring so far. I can't wait till we get to the HTML coding or CSS or BBC. Chem is my favorite class this year so far. I'm a pyro!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:49 am

So you might be able to get the sigsies fixed? Yipsies!

School... Please do not mention that word.... Did you know that i've been homeschooled since preschool? And that, currently, i have zero social life? And that i'm going to public school this year? And that, here, public school starts in exactly twelve days? And i'm kinda freaked.

Oh, and my computer is still virused.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Ahhhh!!! *shudders* Weird time to go from home to public, much? Will ye be taking any interesting classes though?

I haven't been public schooled since kindergarten,but art camp gave me a small reminder of it,,,XD

Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Welllll, i have art. That one'll probably be kinda fun. And honors english, i'm pretty excited about that. And algebra, of course. Totally NOT excited about that.

Oh, and my computer's unbugged!

EDIT: The sight of my dad eating rainbow cereal is highly amusing. He's just not a rainbow kind of person.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Whoot, go art! Lucky you! Art ish teh roxrness ^;^ eeeeeewwww, algebra? *Gags* that's so lameo....*Falls anf twitches every few seconds*

YAY! The fact that your computer is devoid of bugs deserves.....*Drumroll*

THE FACE What a Face hey... the face looks like Ray from the Princess and the Frog....go figure....compare them, shall we?

Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Free-the-princess-and-the-frog-powerpoint-background-4 and the face What a Face

YEP THAT'S RAY RAY! XD

Lol, dads eating rainbow cereal....XD I just got a mental visual lol, is it Fruit Loops? ^?^

Skguigiubiugiubuigbivbasfoiherbb!!!!! XD Sorry, I'm happy enough to spam lol. I GOTS AN EMAIL FROM JOHN FLANAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEE! I'm so happy I could choke a smurf! Lol santa MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ^;^
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:23 pm

bugs fixed and the War Forum will be up soon.

My chest feels a little better.

I like sausage.

And no one believes 9 11 was a scam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Whatever Bin :: Loony Bin (GD)-
Jump to: