Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5057 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!

Go down 
+2
crazydragongirl
Sagalator
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mobs Thor and SLHG, who are kissing right in front of the safe house and hits them with green candles Laughing ducks indside to escape meza elephants...
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 pm

*Blinks woozily, slowly regaining consciousness*
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:46 pm

I AM THOR>

Saga wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mobs Thor and SLHG, who are kissing right in front of the safe house and hits them with green candles Laughing ducks indside to escape meza elephants...
THis content is SLANDEROUS, little sister!!!
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:46 pm

AMII:

sets CDG down and deadbolts door after pulling the lovebirds insiade.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Are there two people on saga's account?

*Leaps up, staring at the door which appears to be attempting to break itself inwards*
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Uses Thor to barricade door.

No, just one. He shoved me over and typed that. He'd been reading as a guest.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm

*The tip of a meza party hat pokes itself through the door*
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:54 pm

uh-oh....

they're coming in!!

Grabs SLHG and CDG and funs up stairs and down again.

Stairs! elephants can't climb stairs!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:56 pm

*Is thrown through a second-story window through sheer momentum*
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:57 pm

is pulled through with CDG but SLHG pulls us back in.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:59 pm

GLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs around the room, screeching and bleeding violently*
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 pm

SLHG:

does CPR and stops bleeding, using her cape to bandage up CDG

Saga:
hides in corner, retching at sight of blood.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:02 pm

*Temporarily disappears into thin air to have dinner*
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:04 pm

no!! The Meza elephants are at the table!!

cries for CDG
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 pm

*Dying screams echo around the room as yellow and occasionally purple three-foot elephants in meza party hats converge*

About to watch karate kid. Got it from netflix. One of my sister's friends is over.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:23 pm

lucky.... I haven't seen it yet. at grandparents house right now. but Tron is nice too. I love you

waiting to see NARNIA... Lurk's taking me before New Years Day, she says.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Movie's over. The ending was absolutely EPIC. My sister's friend had to leave about a minute-literally-before it ended.

I swear, there've been at least fifty posts in the last few hours, just by us.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:37 pm

I know, right?!

We're "raising the forum statistics" so we look more impressive than we do in our official review... Laughing which was horrid! I submitted it earlier.

I forgot to submit the subforums...
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Well, we're doing WAY better than another forum made by a member of SF that has been around for probably a couple years, and has about as many members. Compared to them, we're roaring.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 pm

you mean Book Galaxy? Lissy and Lurk are a member on there Laughing

Compared to many places, we are active for our number of members!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:50 pm

I did briefly think about BG, but no.... Compared to the place i'm thinking of, even they're flying.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:56 pm

bg has had 3 m[posts this month, at last count! so where ARE you thinking of?
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Oh, it's just.... *Shudders* I could tell you, but that really wouldn't explain the full horror of it. I dug up the link, but i guess it got deleted a while back. Suffice to say that it was appalling, and it didn't help one bit that the person who made the forum was a brat.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 pm

oh.... *detangles the choking necklace they're wearing*

Annoying admins: the number one horror of the modern-day web
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:07 pm

What IS dad making? I need LUNCH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Whatever Bin :: Loony Bin (GD)-
Jump to: