Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5058 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!

Go down 
+2
crazydragongirl
Sagalator
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Twisted Evil Yes. FEAR THE DUCKY. The ducky leaves death and destruction in its wake! (Also, maraschino cherries....)

LOL sounds like fun!

O.O who is magnet and where has (he?) been on for 82 days?
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:36 pm

AH!! THE DUCKY!! *hides in a titanium safe with their laptop*

It was fun. Very Happy

And Magnet... is a chatbot, one who is very funny. I typed in "/seen! Magnet" (after someone else said Magent, a mirror [Magnet said, "I have not seen a mirror" and everyone lost it]) and she (I call Mag a she) said "Magnet has changed status to online since 82 days and # hours ago"

Magnet makes my day.
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

*Blinks* I get the strangest feeling Magnet is about to invade the earth as we know it....

EDIT: Oh, and do you know who the new member, shadowslaughter, is?
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 am

there's a new member? and my phone hasn't told me? WHAT?????

gah, I need to fix my settings...

Magnet shall rule all eternity with her awesomeness chatbot self Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 pm

One of my friends has red, blue, and green duct tape on her computer.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:27 am

I should put aqua and lime grren on mine, dunno how L would react to that though Laughing
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:03 am

I do not like school. And i've been feeling sick. And hungry. And tired. And i'm less than confident about my email.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:07 am

I hate school, TGIF. and I also hate sibs. And neighborhood kids. And the labrador down the street... although he IS very nice.

I love UNICREATURES!! and ICECREAM!! and FRIDAY!! and PIZZA!! and especially the INTERNET!!

and darnit, Serverimage is blocked by the school system so I can't get a better header pic. Sad
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:10 am

Unicreatures?

Yeah, the internet has to be the greatest thing invented since..... The internet is the greatest thing invented since the beginning of time and alex rider.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 am

unicreatures.com

you gotta join I am Solembumer (and that's not changing). I started playing less than a week ago and am already hopelessly addicted.

and it's time for history. BOO. be back during lunch (very soon) aka 11.40-11.50 est
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:21 am

I'M HAVING SPAGHETTI FOR LUNCH!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile My dad cooked it in a frying pan..... Not sure how that works, but it looks normal.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:04 pm

lawl IDK how he did that!! WOW!! O.O

I have some thoughts... should we remove the EXP system? It needs updating constantly, and it's getting annoying...
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:16 pm

So it doesn't automatically update? We probably don't really need it.

Everything is all squished... And the colors are changing.

EDIT: That line of scrolling text at the top of the screen which currently has all those lalalalala's-How do you change it?
Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

Humor : crashing my motherboard

RP Charry Info
Name: Fenrir
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Race: Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:29 pm

the EXP system can't be run with a script, I'd've set one up already if it could...

The line of text is under display-options-announcements.

Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

Humor : crashing my motherboard

RP Charry Info
Name: Fenrir
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Race: Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:31 pm

YES!! IT WORKS!! *has successfully stolen the black box of doom*

Code:
<table bgcolor="#000000"><tr> <tr><td> text here</td></tr></table>
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:57 pm

*Crawls into hidey-hole* NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! THE BLACK BOX OF DOM HAS COME TO WAC! HEEEELP!!!!!!

Seriously, how'd you know that all members of SF are a bit creeped out by that box?
Back to top Go down
Scary Little Husky Girl
Forum TroubleMaker
Forum TroubleMaker
Scary Little Husky Girl

Humor : What do you do if a spamming cat crosses your path? You say, damn, he's got good typing skills!

RP Charry Info
Name: SMIBBY
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Race: SMIB

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 am

Easy: He reads SF.
Back to top Go down
http://graphicdynasty.proboards.com
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:05 pm

That box makes everything look so creepily serious and condemning.....

Can i use it too?

EDIT: Yay! I have conquered the big black box of doom!
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:12 am

Welcome to the club!

Y'know, this is so cool maybe we should limit it's usage to mods or something. Poll up on it now, anyone who votes should explain their standing though.

And what's cooler is SLHG can post in yellow again. That's all she ever posts in on other places. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 am

Sagalator wrote:

Welcome to the club!

Y'know, this is so cool maybe we should limit it's usage to mods or something. Poll up on it now, anyone who votes should explain their standing though.

And what's cooler is SLHG can post in yellow again. That's all she ever posts in on other places. Laughing
testing testing 123
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 am

Who's informing Wolvie the BBBOD is now QUOTABLE, babe!! WHOO!! *dances*
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:49 pm

*Gasp* FORUMOTION CREATED A PHONE SKIN! *Happiness*

It still needs a LOT of improvement, though... But i guess it could be useful for some things. Not sure what, though.... I don't think you can even log in.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:46 pm

sweet!! that would be bad... no loging in?! what WERE they thinking?

I got the notification of a reply in HOR class.... wanted to steal I computer and get on. This place is EMPTY...
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Yeah, kinda wondering the same thing.... I don't think it's really any good for anything but viewing posts, and it doesn't even do that very well.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:52 pm

lawl, dang O.O That sucks!!

*groans* so I'm helping Klautroff and I am trying to convert a layout to BBC... no such luck... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Whatever Bin :: Loony Bin (GD)-
Jump to: