Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5057 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!

Go down 
+2
crazydragongirl
Sagalator
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:09 pm

I need CHOCOLATE!! *pulls random piece out of stocking...* milk chocolate* maybe I don't want chocolate, actually... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Lol! Reminds me of my dad. He only likes dark chocolate. I got him a book of chocolate recipes for christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:17 pm

i got my friend the Chocolate Bible for her birthday last year... she tried to kill me with ti...
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:23 pm

On SF, i'm having a discussion with a newbie about the horribleness of slush. You should join us.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:26 pm

but we don't have slush! even slush would look good to us right now!!

I'll hop on though, I probably have 4 or 5 pms to read as usual Smile
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Slush is bad. Slush is bad. Slush is bad. Repeat fifty times, or until you understand how terrible slush is.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:44 pm

i will never understand how terrible it is.

cold is nice cold is nice cold is nice repeat that 50 times... Wink snow is better...
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:06 pm

I have figured out how to use my laptop's camera. I am happy. I can take a picture of my saltshaker, if you like, or the rice cooker, or the fridge, or anything. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 pm

synchronized smilies!! XD XD yeah....

I have over 100 pictures of my face taken by webcam... its fun... I have a nice one of myself and the banhammer too.... XD XD Maybe I'll post it sometime.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Did you notice that the christmas lights are making it kinda difficult to click the "Home" button in the top left of the screen?
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:29 am

huh? our layouts must be different... my home button is level with the post reply button... i'll fix that.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:37 am

Home button level with post reply?..... Huh. Well, it's working now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:52 am

Because of the damn unicorn! Where'd that come from?! ^.^ (innocent look)
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:31 am

It's christmas eve. My brain has still not registered that yet.....
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:30 pm

I think the board time is off for me. It's off on SF, and according here the last two messages I posted were on Christmas..... XD XD

This is my bro! bahumbug
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Do you want a cookie? I want i cookie. I shall get a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:48 am

I'd like a cookie Shocked Yes, please!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Smile Ok.... Here! *Hands saga a chocolate cookie drizzled with chocolate and sprinkled with crushed candy canes.*
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:08 am

*noms delicious cookie as she iPatrols*
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:37 pm

What's ipatrol? I'm pretty sure i've heard of it somewhere.....
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 pm

iPatrol is a group of game raters who meat in RL and discuss new games. We are exclusively online. I am member number something. (LOF is also featuring iPatrol since the crash of their site.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 am

You changed your name. AGAIN.

A few days ago, i replied to a post on facebook. Kind of a long story, but my comment was a little wacky-involved dragons, pineapples, and green wings. And everyone seemed kinda thrown by it. I really don't get why, i mean, we have stuff like that here all the time. My dragons were NOTHING compared to the meza elephant apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:01 pm

lawl! NOTHING can compare to the meza elephant apocalypse. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Lol, it was definitely the craziest thing to happen on insanerp, maybe even crazier than the Ducky. (Still not telling.... Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm

should I be scared of this ducky? will he eat me? ET kept eating me the other day... no, wait, that was the other dude...

I was in a chat room, and changed my name to bored_Symbiont and this guy come in and says he'll eat the net one to talk. So I give up and talk a minute later and ET and I spent the rest of the conversation saving each other from him Smile It was fun. Problem was, I can't remember his username.

And Magnet holds a record: Magnet has been online for over 82 days straight. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Whatever Bin :: Loony Bin (GD)-
Jump to: